Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, Al Hadi will not be running an on-campus PreK. However, our fantastic teacher Ms. Fatemeh is running her own class. Email email@example.com for more info!
*Morning & Aftercare available
Days: 2 day program: T, Th
3 day program: M, W, F
5 day program
Designed for both two to five year old children, as a mixed age classroom and families have an option of a 2, 3 or 5 days a week. The class is led by two teachers. Children will be placed in flexible groupings-partners, small groups, and whole groups so that all children’s needs are met. A greater emphasis will be placed in ensuring your child develops Kindergarten readiness skills so that he or she is comfortable and confident in whatever setting he or she may proceed to participate in during the following year. In addition to practicing and understanding Islamic based values and concepts, your child will be exploring various cultures, traditions, and peoples of the world to build respect, tolerance, and understanding of the world he or she lives in.
Following the Al Hadi Philosophy of teaching holistically, we aim to foster growth physically, socially, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually. Our goals for your three and four year old include:
- Building self-esteem, self-confidence, and independence in a nurturing and supportive environment
- Increasing focus and concentration on authentic and meaningful tasks
- Developing Kindergarten readiness skills, including, but not limited to: listening, following directions, pre-reading and math skills, refining gross and fine motor skills, actively participating in morning meetings
- Fostering a love for Islam and its values through storytelling, modeling, hands-on activities
- Deepening the understanding of the world they live in to find respect, tolerance, and value in one another