Homeschooling 101 Crash CourseStart your school year with coaching from Master Educators every step of the way!
Join our 5-week Homeschooling 101 Crash Course starting October 4th. Only $150!
Whether you are starting your family’s homeschooling journey or you just want some tweaks. Our course offers academic guidance, homeschooling advice, and a network of like-minded families from all over the continent.
Homeschooling 101 Crash Course
This course will provide a general introduction to homeschooling. It will help parents decide if homeschooling is appropriate for them, how to begin homeschooling, and how to develop a homeschooling program. This workshop is designed for parents of elementary-age children, but may also be adjusted for younger and older children.
Provide information and guidance to help parents:
- Develop a research-based educational philosophy to guide their homeschooling journey
- Create an intentional learning community within their families (and communities)
- Examine teaching and learning styles to choose an appropriate approach for their families
- Decode educational standards to critically analyze which should be applied to their family’s homeschooling journey and identify types of curriculums available
- Use their family’s philosophy, teaching and learning styles, homeschooling approach, and knowledge about standards to narrow down the types of curriculums they will implement
I was surprised to see how well she grasped the topic, concept, and activities. Given her age, I did not follow the curriculum exactly – we did not get a chance to do the cooking exercise just yet and we haven’t been to a museum, but we try to spend time throughout the day discussing and playing all things Fall. Of course, Allah has become very integral in all of this, and she always remembers Allah when we talk about the leaves and the trees, etc.
I am grateful that even though I live far from Maryland, I am able to incorporate the Autumn Beauty curriculum and the holistic learning experience in my own home, Alhumdullallah!” Sabah H.