Pre-K1 school hours are 9:30am - 3:00pm
For children aged 2-3.5 by Sept. 1 (born 3/1/20-9/1/21)
Pre-K2 school hours are 9:30am - 3:00pm
For children aged 3.5-5 by Sept. 1 (born 10/1/19-2/29/20) and potty-trained.
KG school hours are 9:30am - 3:00pm
For children 5 years old by Oct. 1 (born 10/1/18-9/30/19) and potty-trained.
Elementary school hours 9:30am - 3:30pm
For children 6 years old by Oct. 1 (born 10/1/17-9/30/18)
Morningcare hours 8:00am - 9:30am
For students who need to arrive before the school day begins, Morningcare provides a wholesome environment with engaging activities to start the day.
Aftercare hours 3:00pm - 5:30pm
During Aftercare, students are engaged in play, supported in academics, and provided with a broad range of enrichment activities.
Notification for awards will be made in late May, however, applications will not be considered unless all required documents are submitted by May 15th.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Al Hadi is committed to enriching our learning community with a broad range of families from different ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. Financial aid awards are given on the basis of need, number of applicants, and available funds. Unfortunately, there is always a greater demand for aid than there are resources so it is important to submit the information required by the deadline given.
To be considered, Financial Aid applications must be submitted by May 15.
Financial Aid Process
- Apply for admission to Al Hadi
- Complete a Financial Aid Application
- Provide copies of required documents by the April 15th deadline:
- Previous year's and current year's filed federal taxes
- Previous year's and current year's W-2's received by all Parents/Guardians listed on application
- Four most recent pay stubs from jobs that Parents/Guardians currently hold
- Rent or mortgage payment information
- Debt information (credit card debt, loans, medical bills, etc.)
- Other expense documentation (recent utility bills, daycare expense, etc.,)
- All documentation that establishes how much miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e. welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation)
- All corporate, partnership and trust tax forms, if a Parent/Guardian owns 20% or more interest in a corporation or partnership or if any member of the household owns 20% or more interest in a trust
- Notification for awards will be made in early May, however, applications will not be considered unless all required documents are submitted.
- If you have questions or concerns about the application process, please email email@example.com.
Our Financial Aid Committee reviews all aid applications and makes financial awards as appropriate. All financial information is strictly confidential. Please submit your financial aid application and documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: 14316 Fox Creek Court, Cooksville, MD 21723